TP-100 Auto-Tracking System
- Compatible with Diverse Types of Video Cameras, AREC TP-100 Can Automatically Pan/ Tilt Camera to Follow a Moving Lecturer/ Presenter
- Accurate and Smooth Tracking Performance. Superior Continued Smooth Movement even in Situations where a Presenter is Wring on a Whiteboard or Close-up Shots
- Automated Tracking and Orientating. No Interference from any Other Object or Person
- Able to Start/Stop Tracking by Button Controls of the Positioner
- Enable to Move and Work between Meeting Rooms Freely
- Working with AREC media station, the Positioner Can Become Your Wireless Microphone to Record the Presenter’s Voice
Film Yourself without Help from a Second Person
AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking System, adopting AREC new-generation motion-sensitive tracking technology, makes tracking automatically and precisely in both indoor and outdoor environments. Supporting horizontal and vertical movement, TP-100 enables accurate tracking within a 12 meter radius, and is unobstructed by the surrounding object movements.
Accurate and Smooth Tracking Performance
In order to capture lecturer’s best performance, AREC TP-100 provides superior continued smooth movement even in close-up shots, just like a professional cameraman control. It’s the ideal device for self-capture your lecture, instructional videos, or presentations.
Compatible with Diverse Types of Cameras
With standard camera quick shoe design (1/4" 20 UNC), AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking mount is compatible with diverse types of camera, including network cameras and camcorders. (Bearing capacity: 800g)
Supports Dual Control Modes: Auto & Manual
To provide convenient user experience, AREC TP-100 supports auto and manual control modes to accomplish tracking recording.
Auto mode: tracking the target automatically without any assistance.
Manual mode, IP web-based: through web-based interface to control
Joystick control, RS-485: supports standard Pelco-D/P protocol
|Spec/ Model||TP-100 Auto-Tracking System|
|Authorized Optional Camera||AREC Fixed Box Network Camera|
|Compatibility||Standard camera quick shoe- 1/4" 20 UNC|
|Auto-Tracking Technology||AREC's motion-sensitive tracking and continued smooth movement technology|
|Auto-Tracking Range||2~12m, works with AM-600;
Pan/tile rotate: 355° pan, 60° tilt (-25°~+35°)
|Manual operation||Webpage control / via TP-100 setting page or AREC media station online director
Joystick control via RS-485 interface
|Control Protocol||HTTP: API
RS-485: Pelco-D / Pelco-P
|Dimension (L x W x H)||190 x 180 x 137 mm|
|Weight||880g (1.9 lbs)|
|Control Buttons||Power / Tracking On-Oﬀ/ Microphone Pairing / Mute|
|Effective Distance||Working Distance: 2-12m|
|Power Supply||RTSBuilt-in rechargeable lithium battery|
|Power Input||126.7 x 151Micro-USB port|
|Power Consumption||4 hours, after fully charged|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||82 x 40 x 18 mm|
Welcome to AREC Download Center. Please follow your product name or model number to get proper support.